- All products are added to your cart.
Do I need an appointment?
- Yes, for now all procedures are by appointment.
How old do I have to be to get pierced?
- We are an 18+ only studio. A gov't issued photo I.D.(driver's license, passport, etc.) is required for everyone getting a piercing service.
Will you pierce a minor with a parent/guardian?
- No, strictly 18+.
How much does a piercing cost?
- Most piercing fees are $40. Basic earlobe piercings are $25 for one or $45 for a pair, and genital piercings are $60. Jewelry is additional to the piercing fee.
How much is the jewelry?
- We carry a variety of jewelry for any piercing, from classic implant grade titanium to 14K gold with diamonds, so prices vary quite a bit. Jewelry for most piercings will start between $10-$40 and can go as high as $3-400 or more depending on your taste.
Can I bring jewelry in to get pierced with?
- Because quality jewelry is a big part of successfully healing your piercing, we will only pierce you with jewelry we sell. If you have a piece from us that you would like to use, we will be happy to use it.